Saturday, April 01, 2006

Grizedale Forest


I visited Grizedale Forest in Cumbria with a view to a residency to put a piece in for the spring which will mean working through the winter.
Very exciting especially as the roads had only just been opened before I arrived due to the snow that had fallen.
The whole place looked like a scene from Narnia.
I couldn't visit the vast 6 acres in a landrover because most of the forest was impassable.
It is more exciting walking through the silent forest.
I was so inspired by the beauty of the forest, especially the ancient forest. I am working with Grizedale forest to see if we can make this happen!

1 Comments:

Blogger sal carter said...

Hello Teen what a beautiful photo of Grizedale Forest its just the place to go for some quality time just for yourself brilliant cheers Sass x x x x

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home